A little better maybe

Monday, 28 May 2012

It was better in my imagination

I need to get some good friends.  If I had good friends, they would be honest and ask me where I thought I was going in this sepia flower riot!



I think it will remain unfinished and button-less.


This is not what I envisioned.  No!
I used option  B and made this one

I pictured something like this.  I made this 2 years ago.  I like this.


No. It really is this bad.

I'm thinking......, an apple in wallpaper

I'm usually so happy and smiley! 
Is there an emoticon for shudder?

Maybe I could get away with wearing it with a brown skirt.  Or a black one. Or a plain beige one.  Beige is good!

I go to sleep disappointed, reluctant to finish this and not wishing to start my dress that I wanted to tackle for Sunday.
Any style tips? I'm not wearing a cloak in this weather!

Where do fairies get their teeth fixed?
The elf centre!

(from a 6-year-old in year 2)

.

2 comments:

  1. Sepia Photo.

    i don't understand mum, the first one is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog It's not all bad. It's well made and fits well. It may not work together but the skirt will work on its own with solid tops: black, beige, dark brown, green or even reddsh brown. As for the top - what about removing the sleeves and wearing it as I believe you (on the other side of the pond!) call it a weskit? We just call it a vest. With matching solid top and pants it will be fine. I hate it when projects don't come out as I planned. But sometimes you can still come up with a winner, just not the one you planned!

    ReplyDelete