A little better maybe

Friday, 25 May 2012

Hi Anyone?

I totally messed up the blouse I was supposed to be making.
I ran out of fabric because as usual I ignored the cutting layout and forgot to make allowances for pattern adjustments I made to both garments
I am using a peach/beige damask-like cotton as facing and under collar and facing for the skirt.  I really don't think the two fabrics match or contrast very well.
I would take a picture but it is late and I'm droopy eyed. 
I will go ahead and make up the suit tomorrow  anyway; sewing stops me eating so much (Yeah right!) and  I never know how a garment will turn out 'till it's complete.

More another day.

BTW, I have had so much help from the people at this site  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wefixit/ and I would like to thank all of them for taking the time to reply to my queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment